This free service is part of our commitment to provide you utility management tools, all from your computer, phone or tablet. The City’s utility customer portal will help you gain deeper insight and understanding on how and when you use utilities, offer you the ability to conserve utilities, lower your bills, and budget better than ever before. It is easy to use, and can be customized to meet your unique needs.
Before attempting to create an account you will need to have the following information readily available:
• Customer Utility Account Number as shown on the upper right-hand corner of your City of Boerne utility bill.
• Service address, exactly as it appears on your bill.
• Email address.
• From your computer, go here.
• From your Android phone, go to Google Play & from your Apple phone/iPad, go to the App Store, search City of Boerne Utility and find City of Boerne Utility Manager then install.
Once you have reached the Utility Manager dashboard through the web or app follow these steps:
1. Click Create Account:
2. Complete the information fields starting with your City of Boerne Utility account number found on your utility bill:
3. If you have entered all of the required information (*) and are ready to create your account, please click continue to access your Utility Manager Customer portal.
• View consumption and cost information: daily, weekly, and monthly information.
• Analyze and understand past usage trends using past bills/billing cycles.
• View a dynamic forecast for the remainder of the month for consumption and billing.
• Create email alerts: alerts you, via email, when you have crossed pre-set monthly dollar amounts.
If you need assistance activating your account, please feel free to call City of Boerne Customer Care & Billing Department at 830-249-9511 (option 1) or visit the friendly staff at Boerne City Hall at 402 E. Blanco.